Forward Head Posture Fix
When poor posture causes neck pain, a diagnosis may be made by a doctor or other health professional based on a physical exam and the patient’s medical history. As part of the physical exam, forward head posture might be measured in order to quantify the severity of the condition, as well as to give a baseline for evaluating future progress.
According to recent research, 90% Americans are suffering from this condition that is cause by looking down to the phone while walking or by using computer for long hours.
A national best-selling fitness author, sports nutrition specialist, personal trainer Mike Westerdal has developed a set of exercises for both women and mean to fix your forward head posture called Forward Head Posture Fix.
This system consists of 10 movements that carefully design in order to fix the text neck and strengthen your body posture. This system comes with two additional bonuses that are “Lower Back Pain Lifestyle Audit” and “10 Best Natural Sleep Solution”.
Inside the system you will find the following exercises and techniques:
- Mobility Exercise will unlock joints in your spine and decrease stress
- Postural Strengthen will make all muscles strong that are affected with forward head posture
- Self-Massage will loosen and tighten up the muscles that are affected with FHP
- Breathing Exercise will relax your belly and bring head in balance again
- Static Stretching is one of the popular techniques that targets shortened muscle to elongate them.
- Muscle Re-Education Drills will re-educate your muscle that hold your head
Forward Head Posture Fix also includes DVD and Manual that will become your guide in fixing the forward head posture. Do not waste your time, just buy it and use.
Buy Exercises for posture Forward Head Posture Fix in Los Angeles at a discount ✅ at a promotional price of $9. To get a discount ⭐ 82%, order now! ✌ Get a discount from HotPolkaDot.com!