I have a super sweet giveaway for you today! Aren't you lucky?
Zeke's Candy Company is run by the cutest couple, Sheila and Jeff Cotton. They named the company after Sheila's colourful uncle Zeke who always made the most delicious old-fashioned butterscotch. They still hold true to Zeke's 150 year old recipe and now make it for all the world to enjoy.
It's made with only the finest natural ingredients like grade AA creamery butter, pure cane sugar and unsulphured molasses. Instead of being poured into moulds, the butterscotch is shattered into organic amber shards like brittle. It literally melts in your mouth if you make sure to follow Zeke's sage advice, “suck, don't chew”. It's the perfect snack for the gourmet candy lover!
Now that I've got your mouth watering...
The kind folks at Zeke's Candy Company are generously offering a box of their amazing butterscotch to one lucky winner. Read on for how to enter this yummy giveaway!
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment here telling me about your best butterscotch memory. I'd love to know!
Want more ways to enter? Sure you do!
2. Like Zeke's Candy Company on Facebook and leave another comment here telling me you've done so.
3. Like Hot Polka Dot on Facebook and leave another comment here telling me you've done so.
4. Follow Hot Polka Dot on Twitter, tweet the giveaway (“What's your best butterscotch memory? Enter to win @ZekesCandy old-fashioned butterscotch @Hot_Polka_Dot #giveaway”) and leave another comment here telling me you've done so.
5. Follow Hot Polka Dot on Pinterest and leave another comment here telling me you've done so.
- If you're already following me on Twitter, liking me on Facebook, or following me on Pinterest that's ok! You're entries still count!
- Only a maximum of five entries per person will be permitted in the ways I've designated above.
- Anyone in the world is welcome to enter.
- Upon winning please email me at hotpolkadot (at) live (dot) com to claim your prize and give me your mailing address to receive the butterscotch.
- All emails and addresses will be kept confidential.
The contest will be open through the weekend and be closed on Monday March 26th at 9pm MST. I will close the comments at this time so make sure to get your entries in soon! The winner will be chosen at random and announced Tuesday morning. Make sure to get in as many extra entries you can for a better chance to win!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered and see who won here.